This game was banned in Germany on 30.07.1994 and un-banned on 29.07.2019. This is for the Amiga version of the game. The PC, SNES and MD/Genesis versions are still banned.
Go to the save game option, then the game requests a name type “JOOLS”. Cheat mode active will flash at the bottom of the screen and the ranks and abilities of your men will have increased.
1. In Choppas, land on the enemy to kill them, safer than landing and getting out.
2. I missions in which you have control of a lot of troopers seperate the lowest ranking trooper from the rest and give him all the weapons, make sure the rest are safe, then attempt the mission with one trooper. If the trooper dies just press ‘ESC’. This saves a lot of troopers later, such as in mission 18 phase 5 of 5 - The Door.
3. Troopers are able to throw grenades quite along way and over walls, trees, and buildings. Use this to your advantage to protect against Biggunz and Jeeps. To throw a grenade a long way, simply position the pointer further than needed.
4. Buildings can be destroyed even if you can’t see them. For instance, if a trooper is in Biggun and there is a building slightly off the edge of the screen, roughly aim at the building making sure the pointer is at the very edge of the screen and fire.
5. Learn to control Jeeps and Skidooz early on (how to skid them). In later levels you may need good control to hit ramps at correct angles otherwise you can blow up if you hit walls. This is also useful to get away from shells, rockets, and grenades.
6. An effective way of destroying snipers is to just run straight towards them and shoot you guns. Don’t waste grenades on them unless it is necessary.
You need a mouse for this cheat. Click the `Load’ icon then hold down both mouse buttons for a few seconds and release. A screen will appear with hard-man option and level select.