- HD installer is contained on disk 1.
- HD installation may be performed manually (see p2 of game manual for further info.).
- Approx. 3MB HD space is required for installation.
- Players using AGA systems may have to use SetPatch before launching the game to turn off FMode, otherwise the graphics display could be corrupted or garbled.
 Coding by Steve Postma and additional coding (dungeons) by Bob Postma. Graphics by Steve Postma. Music/sound FX by Steve Postma and intro voices supplied by Rob Westgate and Mark Pfeifer.
 Min. Requirements: 1.5MB ram (incl. at least 512k chipram).
Recommended: Extra memory (to reduce disk loading accesses), multiple floppy drives or HD.
 Game must be manually launched from WB after booting from floppy (i.e. game does not autoboot).
 Game features adjustable game speed (10-20fps), mouse/joystick/keyboard/joystick-keyboard/joystick-mouse control and savegame support (save/restore game to disk and/or RAM save/restore game in memory).
 Game manual contains a map of the game world.
 ***RIAMEL: BLACK PROPHECY(full shareware release)*** was made freely available by coder Steve Postma in 2022 and is accessible for download from these sources:
- RIAMEL: BLACK PROPHECY(full release/deprotected 2 disk version) [Source: Galahad/FLT & ross, via EAB forum post]
- RIAMEL: BLACK PROPHECY(full release/manual protection) [Source: GTW]
- RIAMEL: BLACK PROPHECY(full release/manual protection) [Source: Mega.nz]
No cheats found.
No maps found.