- Unpack QUICK MONEY(HD version)OR copy game main exec + readme on disk to a folder on HD.
- ~150k HD space is needed.
 Game written in 68K assembly language. Coding, graphics & sound FX by Ben Campbell.
 Magazine Publisher: Amiga Format #35 (coverdisk 35b), June 1992 [downloadHERE].
 Game contains brief instructions on disk and supports PAL/NTSC screenmodes, mouse/joystick control plus a quit back to WB option (press ESC on titlescreen).
 ***QUICK MONEY(full PD release)*** is available for download from these sources:
- QUICK MONEY(ADF disk version)[Source: EAB FTP site]
- QUICK MONEY(ADF disk version)[Source: EAB FTP mirror site]
- QUICK MONEY(ADF disk version)[Source: Archive.org]
- QUICK MONEY(HD version) [Source: Aminet]
No manuals found.
No cheats found.
No maps found.