Magazine Publishers:
- Amiga Power #10 (coverdisk 10), Feb 1992 [downloadHERE]
- CU Amiga (coverdisk 41), Sept 1992 [downloadHERE]
 ***MR WOBBLY LEG(full PD release)*** is also available for download from these sources:
- MR WOBBLY LEG(PD release)[Source: Turran FTP site]
- MR WOBBLY LEG(AP coverdisk release) [Source: Amiga Coverdisks]
- MR WOBBLY LEG(PD release) [Source: DamienD, via message posted on EAB]
TRIVIA: This simple SPACE INVADERS clone features a slight variation on the theme where the jelly-legged pilot is able to collect increasingly advanced power-ups as the game progresses, ultimately resulting in the ability to wipe out whole waves of invaders in one fell swoop. Nonetheless, despite its unoriginal paradigm, MR WOBBLY LEG demonstrated enough talent in pure assembler programming that coder Mike Diskett was adjudged the winner of Amiga Power's'Win A Job At Bullfrog!' competition by Peter Molyneux, and would go on to convert titles such as SYNDICATE and THEME PARK to the Amiga before launching his own now-defunct development team Mucky Foot Productions.
No manuals found.
No cheats found.
No maps found.