- Unpack ARCTIC MOVES(HD version).
- About 1.5MB HD space is needed.
- Launch game from CLI/shell by navigating to game folder and typing 'arctic'.
 Amiga conversion reverse engineered from the Atari ST release by Philippe Guichardon (Meynaf); original Atari ST coding by Luis Mariano García Corral. Graphics by Ignacio Ruiz Tejedor (Snatcho) and Rubén Rubio (Rubens); additional gfx by Luis Mariano García Corral. Music by Federico Garcia.
 Min. Requirements: accelerated 68000 CPU, KS3.x, approx. 800K free memory
 Game supports multitasking (memory permitting) and a quit back to WB option.
 ARCTIC MOVES(longplay) is available for viewing HERE [Source: hipoonios' YouTube channel].
 ***ARCTIC MOVES(full release)*** is available for download from these sources:
- ARCTIC MOVES(HD/disk versions + trainer) [Source: EAB FTP site]
- ARCTIC MOVES(HD/disk versions + trainer) [Source: EAB FTP mirror site]
- ARCTIC MOVES(HD version) [Source: coder Meynaf, via message posted on EAB]
- ARCTIC MOVES(disk version) [Source: DamienD, via message posted on EAB]
- ARCTIC MOVES(HD/disk versions + trainer) [Source: Flashtro.com]
 More info. about the Amiga conversion can be read in this EAB thread.
Based on commercially unpublished Dinamic Atari ST release.
PC versions: VGA
No manuals found.
Pause the game by pressing [TAB], type "MONICA" and press [TAB] again to unpause. You now have infinite lives but can still lose if time runs out.
2nd mission code: 28018
Epilog code: 22778