Demo preview must be HD installed for gameplay and requires approx. 5.5Mb HD space.
 AMIGA RESIDENT EVIL V1.0 playable preview was released in early 1998 by Magic Rabbit on their now-defunct website HERE [courtesy of the Internet Archive]. Subsequent releases were planned with greater features (e.g. more cut scenes, more rooms to explore and things to collect), but never eventuated.
 Min. Requirements (demo): AGA Amiga, 2Mb ram (4-6Mb ram highly recommended), HD, mouse.
 Features of the AMIGA RESIDENT EVIL V1.0(demo) include:
- Lo-res graphics (possible hi-res graphics in later releases)
- 256 colour AGA graphics (possible 16 million or HAM6 graphics in future releases)
- At least 2Mb of graphics
- At least 2Mb of music and speech
- HD gameplay only
- Mouse control
 AMIGA RESIDENT EVIL V1.0(demo) has quite a few omissions from the console/PC releases. The main differences include:
- Jill Valentine is the only playable character, although the addition of Chris Redfield was planned in later releases.
- The player doesn't actually directly control on-screen characters. Although you will see Jill Valentine on-screen in the demo, you won't be able to move her whenever and wherever you want. Rather the game is a point 'n' click adventure that is operated by mouse and you will need to click on doors, objects etc. to move around.
- There is no intro, although later releases were going to include one. Cut scenes are featured, but not fully animated. Full speech is present, however.
 ***AMIGA RESIDENT EVIL V1.0(demo)*** is available for downloadHERE [Source: EAB FTP site].
 AMIGA RESIDENT EVIL V1.0(demo longplay) is available for viewing HERE [Source: s2325's YouTube channel].
 The AMIGA RESIDENT EVIL FAQ contained on the developer's old website provides more info. about further releases that were planned at the time. Unfortunately, further previews or a final release of AMIGA RESIDENT EVIL never eventuated, probably due to the developer's lack of time to convert such a massive game to the Amiga.
Additionally, it seems that after the release of the first playable preview, developer Magic Rabbit decided that they were going to develop an Amiga-specific RESIDENT EVIL game. The Amiga-specific RESIDENT EVIL game was going to be an adventure/RPG featuring an all-new quest, storyline and sound. It is doubtful that any real development was ever done on it, though. More info. about it, including a brief plot, can be found on the developer's old website HERE.
Last known release (demo): AMIGA RESIDENT EVIL V1.0 (15-Jan-98)
No manuals found.
No cheats found.
No maps found.