- Simply drag or copy WWN drawer from disk/CD to HD.
- Copy 'medplayer.library' file from WWN:libs directory to SYS:libs on HD.
 Written in AMOS Professional. Coding by Richard Williams. Graphics & music by Steven Tate.
 Min. Requirements:68020 CPU, OCS chipset, KS 2.x, 2MB chipram.
 Game features savegame support and a quit back to WB option (by pressing CTRL-C).
 WILLY'S WEIRDY NIGHTMARE(shareware demo) is available for download from these sources:
- WILLY'S WEIRDY NIGHTMARE(demo) [Source: EAB FTP site]
- WILLY'S WEIRDY NIGHTMARE(demo) [Source: EAB FTP mirror site]
- WILLY'S WEIRDY NIGHTMARE(demo) [Source: Archive.org]
Based unofficially on 1984 Matthew Smith/Software Projects Spectrum release JET SET WILLY.
No manuals found.
Type in 'life' during gameplay and press enter to replenish all your lives.