- HD installation is required in order to save game options, lap records etc.
- HD installer is contained on CDROM or disk 1 of the floppy release.
- Approx. 2.5MB HD space is required for HD installation.
 Game design, coding & graphics by Fabio Bizzetti. Music by Ruben Monteiro and sound FX by Fabio Bizzetti. Track design by Fabio Bizzetti and Jonny Johansson.
 Magazine Publisher:Amiga Future 41, Mar/Apr 2003 [downloadHERE]
 Game was released on 3 disks or 1 CDROM.
 According to the manual, playing the game on a composite-video monitor or TV will provide a better graphical display and feel for playing the game than a RGB monitor (presumably due to the black gauze dithering technique employed to achieve 25fps on a standard A1200).
 Game is playable directly from CDROM, but requires more than 2MB ram and game options/lap records etc. cannot be saved. HD installation is otherwise recommended.
 Game supports mouse and digital/analogue joystick control, as well as a quit back to WB option.
 VIRTUAL KARTING 2(demo) is available from Aminet HERE (dir: game/demo/VK2_DEMO.lha).
VIRTUAL KARTING 2(demo, WHDLoad HD version) is available HERE and HERE [Sources: EAB FTP site, WHDownLoad].
 ***VIRTUAL KARTING 2 (full release)*** was included on Aminet CD #46 and Aminet Set 12.
 ***VIRTUAL KARTING 2(full release)*** is available for download from these sources:
- VIRTUAL KARTING 2(ADF disk version) [Source: Amiga Future]
- VIRTUAL KARTING 2(WHDLoad HD version) [Source: Amiga Future]
- VIRTUAL KARTING 2(HD version, Aminet CD #46) [Source: Schatztruhe (old website), courtesy of the Internet Archive]
- VIRTUAL KARTING 2(HD version, Aminet Set 12) [Source: Schatztruhe (old website), courtesy of the Internet Archive]
No cheats found.
No maps found.