- Double click the "Trapped_Start" icon on the game CD.
- Approx. 6Mb HD space is required for savegames only.
- The game itself, however, is played directly from CD, so the game CD must be inserted at all times.
 Sequel to TRAPPED and prequel to TRAPPED 3 (unreleased).
 Coding by Michael Piepgras. Intro animation by Achim Koyen; other animations, textures, vector objects & level design by Michael Piepgras; animation type & player by Daniel Trompetter. Music by Dirk Jagdmann and Klaus Morell.
 Min. Requirements: 68020 CPU, 1MB chipram, 4MB fastram, CDROM drive.
Recommended: 68030/040/060 CPU, 4MB fastram or more (up to 24MB), CDROM drive, HD (for savegame support).
 Game features of TRAPPED 2 include:
- high-end 3D engine with scalable window
- 17 complex levels
- about 6000 frames of animation (4096 colours)
- polygon monsters with 60 animation frames in 2048 rotation angles for smooth animation
- about 550KB of vector objects as fillings and traps
- complex light system with up to 200 lightsources per dungeon
- more than 1000 different textures and hundreds of sound effects
- lots of magic spells, active spells (e.g. fireballs, ice storms), different shooting options, 6 different weapons
- monsters featuring fear, group modes, run modes, casting spells etc.
- specials effects like mirrors, lens flares, glows, fire routines etc.
Additionally, TRAPPED 2 includes support for:
- OCS/ECS (64 colours EHB), AGA (256 colours), graphics cards (256 colours) including the Graffiti (256 colours on OCS/ECS machines)
- 68020 CPU version and an optimised 68030/040/060 CPU version
- a quit back to WB option
- savegames (HD required)
 TRAPPED 2 (demos) and TRAPPED 2(screenshots) of the game are available on Aminet.
 More info. about TRAPPED 2 is provided by developers Oxyron on their website HERE.
No cheats found.
No maps found.