- Game is playable from HD only and must be HD installed.
- Approx. 4MB HD space is required.
- Simply unpack TESTAMENT II(HD version) to a game folder and double-click the game icon to launch the game.
 Coding by Filip Doksanský. Graphics by Petr Kadle?ek. Music by Jirka Horá?ek; sound FX by Filip Doksanský.
 TESTAMENT II was originally scheduled for commercial release in July 1998 by APC&TCP (and publication/distribution by Signum in the Czech Republic), but for reasons unknown that did not eventuate and the developers released it as shareware instead later that same year. [Source: Amiga Flame, news item, Apr 98, courtesy of the Internet Archive]
 Min. Specifications: AGA chipset, 68020 CPU, WB 3.x, 2MB chipram, HD.
Recommended: AGA chipset, 68030 CPU or higher, WB 3.x, 2MB chipram / 4MB fastram, HD.
 Magazine Publisher:Amiga Magazyn(Poland), July 1999 [download CoverCD #11 HERE]
 Previews/reviews of TESTAMENT II appeared in the following magazines:
- Amiga Future(Issue 12, Apr 08, pp40-41) [German language, commercial preview]
- Amiga Review(Issue 42, Mar 99, p34) [Czech language, shareware review; see English translation HERE]
 ***TESTAMENT II(demo)*** is available for download from these sources:
- TESTAMENT II(commercial HD / shareware disk demo) [Source: EAB FTP site]
- TESTAMENT II V2.0b(shareware demo disk) [Source: Amiga Review, (Issue 26, Mar 97)]
- TESTAMENT II V2.0b(shareware demo disk) [Source: CADA]
 Game features mouse/joystick/keyboard support, multiscan/VGA screenmode support, full multitasking (fastram required) and a quit back to WB option.
 Game is playable from HD only and therefore must be HD installed (see HD notes for manual HD installation instructions or, alternatively, use HD installer if available in game archive).
NOTE: After selecting NEWGAME from the main menu, the TAB key must be pressed twice for the game screen to appear (otherwise players will be stuck with a black screen and probably assume the game doesn't work!).
 ***TESTAMENT II V2.2(full shareware release)*** is freely available for download from these sources:
- TESTAMENT II V2.2(HD version) [Source: EAB FTP site]
- TESTAMENT II V2.2(HD version) [Source: Old Comp]
- TESTAMENT II V2.2(HD version) [Source: CADA]
Last known release: V2.2 (16-Mar-99)
No cheats found.
No maps found.