- Demo must be HD installed for gameplay on Amiga systems under AmigaOS 3.1.4 or higher, as it will not run from floppy on such Amiga configurations at present.
- Approx. 300k HD space is required.
- Simply copy all disk contents to a game drawer on HD.
- Double-click game icon 'Spheroid' to launch game.
 Written in Blitz Basic 2. Game design by Andy Vaisey. Coding by Andy Vaisey (main game) and Ray Lejuez (level editor/designer). Main graphics by Andy Vaisey; additional gfx & loading screen by Toni Gálvez. Music by Andy Vaisey.
 Min. Requirements (demo): KS1.3 or higher, at least 1MB ram.
Recommended (demo): KS1.3 or higher, at least 1MB ram, hard drive (required for machines with AmigaOS 3.1.4 or higher only; see HD notes above).
 SPHEROID(commercial demos) are available for download from these sources:
- SPHEROID V0.9aa(12 level AA coverdisk demo) [Sources: Arkanix Labs; Amiga Addict]
- SPHEROID V0.8(10 level demo) [Source: Arkanix Labs]
 SPHEROID is a puzzle game set for commercial publication by Phoenix Ware during 2022. Planned features of the final retail release include:
- Brain-teasing gameplay consisting of 50 to 60 levels
- Ray-traced loading and end-game screens
- New loading and titlescreen music plus 4 or 5 in-game tunes
- Passcode system to skip completed levels (every 5 levels)
- Compatibility with all Amiga system configurations
- Option to purchase the game on physical media or as a digital download
TRIVIA: Due for commercial release during 2022, SPHEROID is a puzzle game that coder Andy Vaisey resurrected from his old A1200 in early 2022 for which coding began in 1995 (see original titlescreen HERE). Originally utilising AMOS Pro back in '95, the game has been recoded in Blitz Basic 2 with some redesigned graphics and new titlescreen/loading screen/in-game music. [Sources: coder Andy Vaisey, via messages posted in an EAB game dev thread and LA thread]
No manuals found.
No cheats found.
No maps found.