- Simply unpack SMURF HUNT(HD version) to a game folder on HD.
- Approx. 250k HD space is required for HD installation.
 Game based on the Belgian comic franchise "The Smurfs" (aka "Les Schtroumpfs"), which was created in 1958 by cartoonist Peyo (Pierre Culliford).
 Game written using SEUCK and inspired by drawings of cartoonist Jim Groat. Coding & graphics by Pat Carson (Vision).
 ***SMURF HUNT(full PD release)*** is available for download from these sources:
- SMURF HUNT V1.1(HD version) (dir: /game/shoot/smurfhunt.lha) [Source: Aminet]
- SMURF HUNT V1.1(ADF disk version) [Source: Ami Sector One]
- SMURF HUNT V1.1(ADF disk version) [Source: The SEUCK Vault]
- SMURF HUNT V1.1(ADF disk version) [Source: Internet Archive]
- SMURF HUNT V1.1(Spielekiste #333 PD compilation disk)(DMS disk version) [Source: Amiga Future]
Known releases: V1.0 (09-Nov-91), V1.1 (11-Mar-92)
No manuals found.
No cheats found.
No maps found.