- Simply unpack/copy the HD exec to hard drive.
- Double click HD icon/exec to launch game.
 Game design by Joffa Smith (Smifff). Amiga conversion reverse engineered from the Atari ST release by Phill Boag-Butcher (Galahad); original Atari ST coding & graphics by Joffa Smith (Smifff). Original music by Keith Tinman and Amiga music conversion/remix by Alvaro Delgado Reinoso (ADRDesign); sound FX by Joffa Smith (Smifff).
 Magazine Publisher:Zero #1, Nov 1989 [dual format (Amiga/ST) coverdisk].
 Game supports PAL/NTSC screenmodes.
 Brief instructions for the original Atari ST coverdisk release of RECOIL are available HERE. [Source: Zero #1, Nov 89, p18; courtesy of the Amiga Magazine Rack (AMR)]
 ***RECOIL V1.3(full coverdisk conversion + scene intro)*** is available for download from these sources:
- RECOIL V1.3(disk version) [Source: Scoopex demoscene website]
- RECOIL V1.3(disk version) [Source: coder Phill Boag-Butcher(Galahad), via message posted on EAB]
- RECOIL V1.3(disk/HD versions) [Source: EAB FTP site]
TRIVIA: First appearing on Zero coverdisk #1 in November 1989 for the Atari ST, RECOIL is essentially a rejigged release of the 1988 Sinclair User covertape game HYPER ACTIVE (cf. the C64/128 conversion), which too was programmed by Spectrum coding virtuoso Joffa Smith.
No cheats found.
No maps found.