Game design by Simon Cook. The road drawing technique and object manipulation were designed by Richard Underhill and Mark Haigh-Hutchinson. Darren Pegg (trading under the name of P.M.S. Systems) wrote the Amiga and Atari ST versions, but seemed to forget the concept of hills going down as well as up - so Richard was not particularly honoured with the credit! Richard wrote the C64 version and Mark wrote the Spectrum & Amstrad versions [Source: Richard Underhill].
 Distributed in Germany by Bomico.
Last known release: V1.0 (27-Nov-89)
JUST A FEW TIPS - When cruising the highway don’t stop shooting, and
always choose the highest paid mission. Buy fuel carefully, only
enough fuel for that level, after level 1 you must buy a leanburner.
Try to stay in the middle of the road and travel fast, travelling
slowly only burns more fuel. Fire bombs are more useful than smart
bombs when you learn how to use them. Bulletproofing is necessary
after level 2. When travelling through the barriers the best speed is
1. Select counterfeit money.
2. Fuel up to 14 notches on the fuel guage.
3. Get turbo, 4 battering rams and two flare bombs.
4. After the first bikes slow down or the gunners will kill you.
5. Destroy trucks from as far away as possible.
6. Slow to 100-150 mph to negotioate barriers.
7. If you stay in the middle lane when you come to the wrecks
you wont die.
1. Select kidnapped official.
2. Fuel up to half full.
3. Buy leanburner, a few bullet proofs, rams, and flare bombs.
4. After first bikes there’s a nasty surprise in the valley
LEVEL 3: DARKLANDS
1. Select plutonium.
2. Fuel up to half full (if you have leanburner - if you don’t
then fill up to the max.
3. Buy rams, bullet proofing, flare bombs and lives if you need
4. The toughest part of the course is early on, so don’t be
afraid to let loose with the flare bombs.
LEVEL 4: THE GUTTER RUN
1. Select illegal chemicals. fill up to max level.
2. Buy maximum rams, bullet proofs and as many lives as you can
afford and flare and smart bomb depending on your bank
3. The barriers are every where on this level and you will need
to be at 90 - 100 mph to avoid them all. Try to save your
rams for later in the level.
4. The alleys in 4 are real mean. Smartbombs and bullet
proofing are your best chances of survival.
LEVEL 5: GRAVEYARD
1. Choose the president. Fill up to maximum fuel.
2. Buy everything $40,000 up front plus whatever you had from
the last level should be enough, lives should be on the top
of your shopping list followed by rams, proofing, brakes,
armour and weapons - don’t bother with the wheelblades!
3. do the same as for the last level. Because your car’s at
maximum everything, this level shouldn’t proove too
No maps found.