- Simply unpack BATTLESHIPS II V1.1.6(bugfixed HD version) to HD.
- Approx. 2MB HD space is required for HD installation.
 Unlicensed game based on the 1930s paper-and-pencil strategy game Battleships, which was popularised when released as a plastic boardgame in 1967 by Milton Bradley and later in 1977 as an electronic game.
 Written in AMOS Professional. Game ideas by Patrik & Tor Jansson. Coding by Patrik Jansson. Graphics by Tor & Patrik Jansson. Title music by Mark Salud, additional music/FMV sound by Ruben Monteiro and sound FX/FMV sound by Patrik Jansson.
 Requirements: Workbench 2.x/3.x (recommended), 1MB chip / 2MB fastram (possibly less), PAL screenmode, HD (recommended for playback of FMV animations), mouse.
 ***BATTLESHIPS II(full PD release)*** is available for download from these sources:
- BATTLESHIPS II V1.1.6(bugfixed HD/disk versions) [Source: EAB FTP site]
- BATTLESHIPS II V1.1.6(bugfixed HD/disk versions) [Source: EAB FTP mirror site]
- BATTLESHIPS II V1.1.5(buggy HD version) (dir: /game/2play) [Source: Aminet]
Known releases (public):
- V0.2 (28-Jun-96) [first demo release]
- V0.3 (03-Jul-96) [demo release, download HERE]
- V0.3.1 (17-Jul-96)
- V0.4 (19-Jul-96)
- V0.4.1 (22-Jul-96)
- V0.5 (08-Aug-96)
- V0.5.1 (10-Aug-96)
- V0.6 (07-Sept-96)
- V0.7.4 (25-Oct-96)
- V0.8.1 (19-Nov-96)
- V0.9 (31-Dec-96) [final beta demo release]
- V1.0 (06-Jan-97) [first full PD release]
- V1.1.3 (21-Mar-97)
- V1.1.5 (05-Jan-98) [downloadHERE]
- V1.1.6 (07-Jan-98) [download bugfixed HD/disk versions HERE OR bugfix patch only HERE]
No manuals found.
No cheats found.
No maps found.