Coding by Luca Ferraris. Graphics by Enrico Dematteis; ray tracing by Luca Ferraris. Music by Luca Ferraris and Enrico Dematteis; additional music by Andrea Ferraris.
 Scheduled for release in 1999, development of APHASIA and other ongoing projects was abandoned by Digital Demons as a result of having little time to devote to them outside of work and other commitments. [Source: Luca Ferraris(coder)]
 Features of the final release of APHASIA were to include:
- Six base levels plus two bonus levels
- Horizontal and vertically scrolling levels
- Players controlling a spaceship which has the ability to transform into a mech
- Spacehip's aspect changing with current available weapons
- End-level enemies
- Water and light effects
- 7 languages supported (English, German, Italian....)
- In-game dialogues
- Music changing with the context of the game
- Intro animation....and more
No manuals found.
No cheats found.
No maps found.