As a project the HOL owes thanks to many individuals:
- All the contributors that have helped expand the HOL with extra box scans, screenshots, data fixes and other help.
- The programmers of UAE, WinUAE, Fellow and WinFellow - especially to Toni Wilen who has fixed WinUAE to allow non-working games to run and screenshots to be grabbed.
- The WHDLoad team for removing some of the annoying features of Amiga games and allowing them to be run from hard disk.
- The SPS team for preserving the Amiga games that are referenced in the HOL.
- Thanks to Retrospec for their brilliant GFXRipper tool which is used in the creation of the game maps.